Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Grinning_Demon, yo shit is on teh way.

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check your PMs for your DC number.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Tha Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    289
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Since I'm guessing you deleted your other thread I'll ask here.

    Are you still selling 18 inch Leatherface, cus I'd really like to buy it off you, but don't get paid until Thursday. So if you are, hit mu up on AIM today whenever I don't have my away message up.

    Nemesis1100

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Grinning_Demon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2004
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your's is gone as well your DC number isnt in front of me so you'll have to do without [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, alright. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •